|note: CS gearbox is sold already|
Note: some parts in the pics were sold already (to me). Look in the list below to see what is still available. Further, Karl-Olof would like to sell all flat-tank parts in one batch to one person. So he would prefer not to sell the tanks without the wheels unless you make him a very generous offer.
- Fork and wheels from a 1927 Norton. Unfortunately fork column and top of fork blade is increased 30 mm to fit another frame.
- Petrol tank and oil tank of a 1927 Model 16 H in very nice condition
- Brake pedal, primary cover, magdyno platform, c1927
- Rear wheel with integral drum 1925/1926
- Front wheel 1929-1930
- S-A CS flat tank gear change unit
- S-A 1929-1930 gear change unit.
- Brake drum, ES2 cover.
- CS gearbox shell/ cover 1927-1928 (empty)
- ES2 cams - 1928-30
- W7 cams 1929
- Webb/ Norton handlebar clips 1926-1929 (replica)
- Frame Model 16H 1929 in very bad condition
- Brakedrum and sprocket
|Note: Webb handlebar clips sold already|